Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do you ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
- Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can I get a Leg Lamp and crate shipped to an APO/FPO/DPO address?
- Can I get a Leg Lamp and crate shipped to Hawaii or Alaska?
- Will my order ship if I also have Pre-Order items on it?
- What do I do if an item arrives damaged?
- What do I do if my shipping box is damaged?
- What do I do if my Leg Lamp crate is damaged?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- Do you sell replacement parts for the Leg Lamp?
- Can I purchase a crate without the Leg Lamp?
- What size is the Leg Lamp and shade?
- Do you wholesale?
- What are the dimensions of the crate?
- How do I replace the internal bulb on my leg lamp?
Q: Do you ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses?
A: We do ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Fill out the shipping address with your complete military address and we will gladly send your package out to you. We ship military packages via USPS and depending on the location, especially if overseas, it may take several weeks to arrive. Please call us if you have not received your package in 4 weeks.
Q: Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
A: We do ship to Hawaii and Alaska. There may be a shipping surcharge for some items. This will be indicated at checkout.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: We do ship internationally. If you wish to get a quote please send the following information to our customer service team via email:
- A complete list of desired items to be purchased.
- The complete shipping address.
- Whether the shipping address is a business or residential address.
*If you are located in Canada, please visit our partner site, Retro Festive at www.restrofestive.ca
Q: Can I get a Leg Lamp and crate shipped to an APO/FPO/DPO address?
A: Due to the weight and size of the wooden crate, we are unable to ship them to military addresses, as they exceed USPS guidelines. Full size crate orders placed with shipping destinations outside of the lower 48 will be canceled and refunded.
Q: Can I get a Leg Lamp and crate shipped to Hawaii or Alaska?
A: Due to the increase of shipping rates and the difficulty of delivering such a large item outside of the continental USA, we cannot send full sized wooden crates to Alaska or Hawaii. We CAN ship the small desktop crates to AK or HI. Full size crate orders placed with shipping destinations outside of the lower 48 will be canceled and refunded.
Q: Will my order ship if I also have Pre-Order items on it?
A: We will ship your order once all items are in stock. If you wish to have the in-stock items shipped immediately, please place a separate order from the pre-ordered item(s).
Q: What do I do if an item arrives damaged?
A: If your package was damaged in shipping or appears to have a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 10 days. Please provide in your message a photo of the damaged/defective product and a brief description of the damage/defect. All of our packages are fully insured for damage, so (in most cases) we can offer a replacement/exchange. Failure to report damage in a timely manner may result in the inability for us to file a damage claim with the carrier. Please inspect, even if it is a gift!
Q: What do I do if my shipping box is damaged?
A: Since the boxes we ship in are solely used as a means of transporting your items safely, we will not replace damaged or scuffed up boxes. Some minor damage is expected and can occur when shipping.
Q: What do I do if my Leg Lamp crate is damaged?
A: The crate itself, being the shipping carton, can sometimes get damaged in shipping. Minor scuffs, scrapes, and popped nails can occur during transport. We do not replace crates due to minor damage. If extreme damage occurs, please notify us immediately.
Q: What is your return/exchange policy?
A: If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may choose to return your package. Please be advised that all returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the original delivery date of the package. Please see our complete Return Policy for details.
Q: Do you sell replacement parts for the Leg Lamp?
A: We currently sell replacement shades for the full size Leg Lamps on our site. If you are in need of a replacement fishnet stocking, they can be found at most major department stores.
Q: Can I just order a crate without the Leg Lamp?
A: Unfortunately, we do not sell empty wooden crates. The crates are already packaged with the legs inside and ready to ship.
Q: What size is the Leg Lamp and shade?
A: The Leg Lamp with the shade is measured from the base to the top of the shade.
- The shade for the 50” Leg Lamp is:
- The shade for the 45” Leg Lamp is:
Height: 14 ½”
- The shade for the 26” Leg Lamp is:
- The shade for the 20” Leg Lamp is:
Height: 7 ½”
Q: What are the dimensions of the wood crates?
- 50” Full Sized Crate:
24” X 25 ½” X 42”
- 50” Leg ONLY Crate:
14 ½” X 13 ½” X 43”
- 45” Full Sized Crate:
22 ½” X 21” X 37”
- 45” Leg ONLY Crate:
13 ½” X 14 ½” x 43”
- 26” Full Sized Crate:
12 ½” X 14 ½” X 23”
Q: How do I replace an internal bulb?
A: For the 26", 45", & 50" Leg Lamps, follow these 9 simple steps to change the internal leg lamp light bulb.
- Unplug the lamp from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the shade and harp.
- Remove the external bulb from the main socket.
- Unscrew the thumb screws on top the vase cap.
- Pull straight up on the vase cap to reveal the internal socket. (If you are unable to pull the vase cap up, your lamp may be equipped with a cord stop. Please trim away the felt in the center of the base and remove the clip. This will allow the cord to move freely. Not all lamps have this cord stop - you only need to take this step if you can't pull up on the vase cap easily.)
- Remove the burned out bulb and replace it with a new 15-watt bulb.
- Replace the vase cap and secure it with the 2 original screws.
- Draw out the plug cord.
- Return the external bulb to the main socket and re-attach the shade.
For the 20” Leg Lamp, download this instruction sheet: CLICK HERE